Not receiving texts... again. And memory

surfbunnie16

Reaction score
Ok so not only am I having issues with memory and deleting cache every day to a couple of times a day, now I am not getting my texts again. This happened in November and I downloaded the Hotfix which fixed the problem up until monday. I tried doing the Hotfix again and no luck. I don't know what to do now. If this happened to anyone and they know how to fix please help! I'm affraid if it goes any longer my phone will blow up when it starts getting texts again!
thank you!!!

oh and it also randomly deletes contacts, old(taken from previous phones/back up assistance) and new.

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Um, have you called Verizon? Is the phone under warranty?

OP
S

surfbunnie16

Reaction score
Yes. I called them when I first started having the issue in November and their only solution was to buy a new phone bc i didnt have warranty. i called again in December and it turns out i do have extended warranty and i could send it in but catch is i have a small crack in my camera lense so they could end up charging me full price for the phone. i could also go through insurance but pay 50. i just refuse to pay anything for a malfunctioning phone because whether its new used refurbished it still has the same issues. i was just trying to hold out till i get my discounted upgrade. Verizon was no help. i found hotfix on this forum.

truckdrivertank

Reaction score
My wife did a factory reset and hasnt had any more problems with low memory

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums