Not Receiving Incoming Calls!!!

eris newbie

Reaction score
I've had my Droid Eris for a couple days now and it will not receive incoming calls. I can send/receive texts fine, and making outgoing calls without problems, but when someone calls my phone, it goes straight to voicemail and does not show that I received a missed call...

I've tried restarting the phone, re-activating the phone, etc...

Please help!!!

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
On my old phone you had to re program it or something every time you went out of state otherwise I would never get incoming calls. It sounds like that's whats happening to you. I forget the code you have to type in though maybe someone else knows.

wgscales

Reaction score
I had a similar problem. Called Verizon tech support and they found a config setting wrong and corrected it. All good now. Took about 2-3 minutes.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try *228 option 1 and then try *228 option 2 (reporgram is #1, and update PRL is #2). If that doesnt help, give Verizon a call. They are going to want you to do the *228 first anyway.
BTW, are you stock on 1.5, OTA 2.1, or are you running a 2.1 leak? One of the leaks gave my wifes phones fits with calls, incoming and outgoing.

nochoicebuttoshoot

Reaction score
I had the same issue right after the update . . powered down , removed the battery, restarted , all better .

smtgirl

Reaction score
Is it all calls or just people in your contact list? If it's people in your contact list there is a setting that sends their calls straight to voicemail, you may need to uncheck that.

DiscoStu65

Reaction score
I too have missed a few phone calls.

Had I known the update would send my phone back to 1995, I would have just stuck with 1.5.

nochoicebuttoshoot

Reaction score
yeah so ...

I said it fixed itself after I removed the battery but well ... I spoke to soon ... am still having this issue and its getting very very frustrating. :icon_evil:

I work freelance and I NEED to receive calls always ! What is wrong ? I have also reprogrammed to no avail . I guess I'm calling Verizon Again!