Not really impressed

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
Is it just me or are the colors a little funky on the maxx?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

cece5702

Reaction score
I love the colors. Very vibrant. No complaints here! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

BumperTrash

Reaction score
you are right about it being awkward to hold. It is only slightly larger, but feels much bigger in my hand when talking on the phone. I kind of miss the hump from my Droid X. And the power button, I'm still getting to used to the fact that the power button is where the volume buttons were on the X. And the charging port on top of the phone. It's quite annoying to use the phone with charger attached. Ok. I'm done complaining about minor details. :biggrin:

I still keep hitting the power button when i try to turn up the volume... lol

SENT FROM MY DROID RAZR

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mattman5000 you are right about it being awkward to hold. It is only slightly larger, but feels much bigger in my hand when talking on the phone. I kind of miss the hump from my Droid X. And the power button, I'm still getting to used to the fact that the power button is where the volume buttons were on the X. And the charging port on top of the phone. It's quite annoying to use the phone with charger attached. Ok. I'm done complaining about minor details. :biggrin:

I still keep hitting the power button when i try to turn up the volume... lol

SENT FROM MY DROID RAZR

I have had the Maxx a lil over a month and I have yet to train my mind where the power button is. I can't turn the phone on and when I try to adjust the volume I mange to turn it off and on 3 times or so before it clicks in my brain to go lower to the next rocker! dancedroid:biggrin:dancedroid