Not getting texts

llgrisham

Reaction score
My phone was working fine until about noon today when I stopped getting texts. An hour later I made a phone call and 5 texts came in. Since then, the only way I can get texts is if I'm in a call. It's great that I can actually get texts, but it's a really frustrating way to go about it.
Edit: I did a factory reset and it still doesn't work.

Last edited:
OP
L

llgrisham

Reaction score
Nope. Went to the store and they have no idea what's wrong with it but a bunch of people have come in. It works everywhere except when I'm around campus. They said someone should be working on it today and it should be fixed tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Perusnik

Reaction score
"Campus"? That's interesting--which campus? I'm also very near a campus--the Univ. of Ark.

OP
L

llgrisham

Reaction score
I thought so. Yeah I'm at UArk. They'd had at least 10 students come in when I was there at about noon today. They sent off an email to someone because it's not a technical issue or anything to do with our phones. I was in Rogers and on College all day and it worked right up until I got around Garland.

Perusnik

Reaction score
Funny coincidence. Well thanks for saving me a drive to the store--I was just about to head out. I called them and they said they had escalated the issue, so as you say, here's hoping.

OP
L

llgrisham

Reaction score
Has yours started working? I was in there this morning and they couldn't tell me anything and now won't answer the phone.

Perusnik

Reaction score
Nope, it's still not working, and it's frustrating. Is it just in Fayetteville?

OP
L

llgrisham

Reaction score
Yeah it seems that way. I really hope they figure it out soon