Not getting some texts

clarkstrange

Reaction score
I'm rooted, running liberty 2.0, and Redline theme. I'm having trouble getting some texts. My fiance text me at 8 o'clock yeaterday and I never got it. But when I texted her at 10, everything worked fine. This morning we sent a few messages then i randomly didnt get a reply. But i got the text asking why i hadnt text back. Lol. That's the third or fourth text message I haven't received. Any ideas?

Sent from Liberated Droid X

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Realistically it could be a lot of things- your reception, your phone's hardware, the Android OS, Verizon's network in that area, an app, the ROM, or maybe it's your fiance's phone/network.

But I would SBF and then re root and reinstall Liberty, it's a pain in the *** sure, but that's really the only thing you can do. Let me know if that doen't work...

OP
C

clarkstrange

Reaction score
Where can I get a SBF? I've read that you can't post them on here anymore

Sent from Liberated Droid X

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Google is always your best shot, other forum sites typically have links in some of their related threads.

If you want 2.2 Froyo, google ".340 sbf droid x"

If you want the leaked and rooted 2.3 Gingerbread, obviously google "Droid X leaked gingerbread download" or something like that.

You need RSD Lite (Google that too! haha) to flash either of the above .sbf files.