Not able to sync/add my facebook account...

kristinz84

Reaction score
The Samsung guy told me google and facebook are in a lawsuit right now which is why the two aren't syncing.

OP
ksaul

ksaul

Reaction score
The Samsung guy told me google and facebook are in a lawsuit right now which is why the two aren't syncing.

Don't know if there is a lawsuit but there is a lot more accurate info online (google it lolz) about this. Rumor is that in a future update will allow contact syncing again but not sure how true it is....

Thanks a lot man.

No problem! Felt good to finally help someone here lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

rc19unc

Reaction score
On my old OG Droid - I was able to sync my facebook account under "Accounts" and it would sync my contacts and their profile photo with their name.. well when I try to add my Facebook account on my GNexus - it doesnt do anything after I click "Facebook" on the add account screen.. I have been able to add my Google, and Twitter accounts, but facebook doesnt do anything...

anyone else?

and yes, I have the facebook app installed.

Yea I was having this problem until a few hours ago when I realized that you need to manually merge contacts within your phone book, after your merge them in your Gmail account. After that the majority of my contact pictures were from Facebook.

resident_elle

Reaction score
I just got my Moto Droid Razr yesterday and I am having the same issue with facebook. How do I manually merge my contacts from facebook?