Not able to Send or Receive Mms pics

benner

Reaction score
My gf's Incredible is having problems sending and receiving picture messages. It acts like an old school nonsmart phone. Shows a message that says Download or decline. Doesn't even show a preview of the picture when reciecing. Won't download when tapped either. And when trying to send pictures it just places them in limbo and shows the clock beside that message.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Caren4u2

Reaction score
Have you tried cleaning the cache out of all downloaded apps? I've had similar issues in the past with the fascinate. After cleaning. It works like a charm. Go to: Menus/settings/applications/manage applications/downloaded apps Then, one by one cluck on each downloaded app. Once clicked look for the cache button to clear cache. You can also clear data as well especially if ph is acting up. Sometimes clearing data helps too, but you will have to enter emails and passwords in your apps.
Hope this helps.

OP
benner

benner

Reaction score
no go. Tried it and got nowhere.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
You may have already done this but make sure she has a 3g or 4g signal. If she has Wi-Fi on, turning it off will give her a stronger data signal... but mms won't send/receive over Wi-Fi... needs the data signal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums