not able to browse internet in browser when on data 4g/3g

Status
Not open for further replies.

oonker

Reaction score
My phone's browser only seems to work when I'm connected to my wifi at home. I brought it in to verizon one time to try to figure this out. The guy told me to reset the phone by taking the battery out. Well, that worked when I was in the store :\ Now it doesn't work at all when I'm on 4G/3G. Even after I have done a reset. If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Droid Charge

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

This may be solved faster if you post this in the Samsung Charge forum. Anything we say here will most likely be based on the Bionic.

OP
O

oonker

Reaction score
damn haha thought i was, so i will do that :)

OP
O

oonker

Reaction score
My phone's browser only seems to work when I'm connected to my wifi at home. I brought it in to verizon one time to try to figure this out. The guy told me to reset the phone by taking the battery out. Well, that worked when I was in the store :\ Now it doesn't work at all when I'm on 4G/3G. Even after I have done a reset. If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Droid Charge

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Closed. Please avoid double posting. We can always move it next time. Thanks!

JBrewer

Reaction score
Hey oonker! Like x suggested you might want to head over to the charge forum. But is the problem just the browser? What about your apps that use data (email, Facebook, drop box, etal)?

Sent from my SCH-I510

Status
Not open for further replies.