Not a very happy customer.

ersaen0116

Reaction score
I've went through my original Droid, my 1st replacement Droid, and then my 2nd replacement Droid, and now my 3rd replacement Droid.
I want a NEW phone, instead of this Droid.
It has way too much problems for me and i'm annoyed.
If i'm going to be paying 150$ a month for a phone bill, I BETTER have a good phone.

Can anyone tell me what I can do?
I've already talked to Verizon about swapping models and paying the difference but all they could say was "im sorry your more than welcome to purchase a refurbished phone instead of retain price"

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Weren't they supposed to offer you a different model after the second replacement? Best bet would be to take that route and get as far away from moto as you can, especially if you like any modding on your phone....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

nova77

Reaction score
Best bet it to keep on them about it, tell them how you've been through so many phones, and anything involving the d2g is unacceptable. Work your way up the tiers. And if you're persistent you might get your way

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

xan

Reaction score
record your phone calls. i had my notes about ability to get a nonrefurb for warranty replacement number 4 get "disappeared" by VRZ. They will do/say anything to get you off the call.

OP
E

ersaen0116

Reaction score
I fought with a rep. They said they cant give me a new model, only a replacement phone for the same model.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weren't they supposed to offer you a different model after the second replacement? Best bet would be to take that route and get as far away from moto as you can, especially if you like any modding on your phone....

Sent from my Liberated D2G

Nope. You had 30 days (now 14) to decide if you want to keep the phone. All they have to do is offer you a refurb after that 30, or 14 days now.

But I can't tell you the amount of people that I've seen who have, let me see what's a nice way to say this….bah, I can't think of one….who have played the entitlement card and got a better phone. Now how they do this I'm not sure and even if I was sure I think it's so wrong I'd have to be water boarded before I gave up the information.

Now our forum is to help people. It's my experience that most of the problems people have with multiple phones are lack of knowledge, and that's not an insult, this is not an easy phone to lear for many, or user error.

So OP if you want help resolving your issue we can probably do that.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I know I don't have your phone model but my husband and I rag went through two fascinates and vzw over the phone offered us a "comparable device" and it was either the X or the INC. We chose the X. But by now you would think they would offer something different. Don't give up!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
E

ersaen0116

Reaction score
I don't have issues using the phone. I know how to work a phone and how to fix it.
Hell the REP that helped ME told ME "let me google your issue ma'am to see if I can find a solution online."
HAHAHAHA.
The issue persay is the phone. It's a piece of garbage.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP, please keep the language clean. This is a family friendly forum. Thank you.

adsfa34

Reaction score
I don't have issues using the phone. I know how to work a phone and how to fix it.
Hell the REP that helped ME told ME "let me google your issue ma'am to see if I can find a solution online."
HAHAHAHA.
The issue persay is the phone. It's a piece of garbage.

Aren't YOU trying to find a solution online by posting here? I had a D2 and had very few problems, and none that would classify it as a piece of [insert expletive here].

If you tell us your issue, we may be able to help. In fact, it's very likely we can help. But we can't fox anything if we don't know the details. Start with your major issues. What are your top few issues?

Sent from Sourcery

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!! It works just as well…geesh!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a D2, not the global and I think it's a great phone. Issue free? No, I've had one or two but nothing I wasn't able to figure out how to overcome.

xan

Reaction score
It's my experience that most of the problems people have with multiple phones are lack of knowledge, and that's not an insult, this is not an easy phone to lear for many, or user error.

Ive had 5 bone stock "certified" DX's now. the first one's buttons stopped working, two and three rebooted 5+ times a day, 4th one had a pressure spot in the screen and a the 5th has a poorly closed case bezel, low volume and lines through icons while scrolling.

I dont get to use em long enough for me to even make any errors....