North Jersey People ..who's going early to get a X?

tony1208

Reaction score
Called two spots local and no one opening early grrrr..

Sent from my Droid

Elkay

Reaction score
I'm in CT and none of the stores around here are opening early, either.

jvmxtra

Reaction score
I am in foto lee area.

I will check the store but most likely I will order online on thursday so I can get it on Friday!!!! cannot waitttt

ShadowDroid

Reaction score
Every store in central jersey seems to be opening at regular time (9am) but sadly because having to wait for my whole family to go the doubt is in my mind if I am going to get one or not because we wont be going until at least early evening...mmmm

magikmarkur

Reaction score
Just spoke with East Brunswick, NJ Best Buy and they verified that they will be taking appointments for pre-orderers beginning at 8:00 AM. Thus, you won't be able to just walk-in at 8, but if you pre-ordered you can get them before everyone else does at 10.

I'm first on the list and my appointment is at 8:00 AM!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

matty76

Reaction score
I live close to Bridgewater and work in Morristown and I've called a ton of stores today to see if anyone is opening early and nada... no one claims to know how many they have/are getting.

Earliest I could find was a 9am opening in Watchung, the one on Rt 22.

I think I just might do the midnight thing tomorrow and have it on Friday, plus I avoid the rebate that way... I'm terrible about sending those f-ing things in.

I can't wait to dump my Touch Pro.. I loved it for a long time, but I'm tired of WinMo, the phone is acting up, and now that SlingBox has an app I'm all good... bring on the Droid X!

jvmxtra

Reaction score
I live close to Bridgewater and work in Morristown and I've called a ton of stores today to see if anyone is opening early and nada... no one claims to know how many they have/are getting.

Earliest I could find was a 9am opening in Watchung, the one on Rt 22.

I think I just might do the midnight thing tomorrow and have it on Friday, plus I avoid the rebate that way... I'm terrible about sending those f-ing things in.

I can't wait to dump my Touch Pro.. I loved it for a long time, but I'm tired of WinMo, the phone is acting up, and now that SlingBox has an app I'm all good... bring on the Droid X!

I am terrible at rebate.

HOWEVER, if you just remember to check rebate(say about 2 to 3 month after your purchase(and never sent the rebate) ) and just call back the CSR, they ask you to fax the form and they will take care of you.(that's how I got my rebate back for droid after 4 month even though I have never mailed it in)

plumcrazy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you find a place to buy early, let me know.. i cant find one.

OP
tony1208

tony1208

Reaction score
same here a hr early at one of the Clifton vzw store.I called the passaic and Rutherford nj stores and they have none in stock they said they couldn't get any in ...they needed to place the order by 7/3 and they missed it and vzw is out of stock..

shamus

Reaction score
I'm in South Jersey but I just got done looking within 25 miles and found just one store opening an hour early.

Overclockd24

Reaction score
I live in monmouth county near the store in holmdel and I plan on going around 730-745AM

magikmarkur

Reaction score
My girlfriend now wants one too. Guess I'm going to BB at 8 and then waiting outside of a vzw store till they open. UGH