Noob.....

Jeepnut

Reaction score
I know its been asked 100000000 times before but how do you downlad apps from your PC to your droid. Ive already installed app installer on my phone and tried downlading to my sd card with no luck. Somebody please help I have no 3g service at home and was hoping to be able to do this....:motdroidvert:

cromo8

Reaction score
I know its been asked 100000000 times before but how do you downlad apps from your PC to your droid. Ive already installed app installer on my phone and tried downlading to my sd card with no luck. Somebody please help I have no 3g service at home and was hoping to be able to do this....:motdroidvert:

connect your droid to your computer and mount it obviously, just drag and drop the file wherever you want it to be, have astro file manager on your phone, just open the program find the file and select install

OP
Jeepnut

Jeepnut

Reaction score
Thanks. Wheres a good place to find and download apps? I found appbrain but it doent alow you to downlaod files

cromo8

Reaction score
well the market has majority of apps, but what kind of apps are you looking for?

no wifi access?

OP
Jeepnut

Jeepnut

Reaction score
no... unfortunately I live in a very rual area and lose 3G coverage about 15 min from my house. We(my wife and I) bought our phones b/c we are moving back to a more civilized area soon and found a really good deal on them. Im looking for general apps like games, tools, etc....

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

Don't forget that once you get an app on your sdcard, you'll need to go to menu > settings > Applications and click the Install from Unknown Sources box.