non-retarded wallpapers...

cloutier

Reaction score
anyone know of a site with some non-ridiculous wallpapers? the ones that come with the phone are pretty lame, i'm no ace photographer so i don't have anything good on my own to add, and, for the most part, i'd like to stay away from the animated ones to save battery.

thanks!

cristalblueroses

Reaction score
There is an app named "backgrounds" in the app store. It's free, and has some pretty good pics imho. (it looks like 3 rectangles in pink, blue and red/orange)

You can choose to look at the most popular stuff, do a search, or look at categories.

When you find one you like, just save it, and it will be in your gallery to use as a background.

oh, and btw.. the app and all the backgrounds on it are free. which is my favorite price. :)

JCo352

Reaction score
check out "backgrounds" or "flikie" in the market.

D

daviedave86

anyone know of a site with some non-ridiculous wallpapers? the ones that come with the phone are pretty lame, i'm no ace photographer so i don't have anything good on my own to add, and, for the most part, i'd like to stay away from the animated ones to save battery.

thanks!

wallpapers aren't retarded, they have feelings too

Grifter

Reaction score

thanks!

Ever since watching 'The Hangover', I say retard differently now.....lol

cristalblueroses

Reaction score

thanks!

LMAO, I do the same thing..

Elkay

Reaction score

thanks!

Don't be ra-tarded!