No vibrate on incoming emails

Hermes

Reaction score
In settings > sound > vibrate > always
my Razr doesn't vibrate on incoming emails.

What am I doing wrong???

MonkeyMouth

Reaction score
Only suggestion I can think of is to download LightFlow and customize the notifications from there. I believe you have to be rooted.

OP
Hermes

Hermes

Reaction score
So you are saying I have to root my Razr and install an app just so it vibrates on incoming emails? I'm not happy about this.

OP
Hermes

Hermes

Reaction score
Am I the only one experiencing this issue? Please let me know. Thanks

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am not going to say I am having this "issue" because vibration means nothing to me I keep it off all the time. But I turned it on and sent a test email and for what it is worth it does not work for me either. Text messages do but not emails.

OP
Hermes

Hermes

Reaction score
I am not going to say I am having this "issue" because vibration means nothing to me I keep it off all the time. But I turned it on and sent a test email and for what it is worth it does not work for me either. Text messages do but not emails.
Thanks so much for confirming this for me. Motorola/Verizon need to fix this asap. I work in a noisy environment so I have to rely on vibration notifications. Not a happy camper.:(

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah sorry man, hopefully that update they are hoping for next month will cure that issue for you.