No signal today? Bionic

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
Got up this morning with no 3g. First time I've had any issues since I bought it 3 months ago. Stock 5.5.893 rooted. Anyone else experiencing any data issues just starting today? I'm in North East Ohio. I've also tried all the tricks with no luck.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using DroidForums

Last edited:

jimmya

Reaction score
at my house, my nexus & wifes bionic lost 3g, but my brothers droid x didnt. it has to be a verizon issue. hope they are working on it.

cybric

Reaction score
No 3g in eastern Ca and western az this afternoon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
M

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
Just came back on after ANOTHER airplane toggle. Lol Phew...... that one scared me. I though my radio died. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Batman8

Reaction score
I too have been having issues loosing 4G and sometimes even 3G today in Chicago. Maybe it is a Verizon issue...and if so, I hope they hurry up and get their SH*T together!!!! I'm getting tired of this guessing game where you have to wonder each morning if it will be a "4G day", a "3G day" or a "NO G day."

"Restart Connection" is starting to become one of my favorite (and most needed) apps these days. :angry:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm on .901 and there was no issues in San Diego, CA.

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I am on 5.893 and its been terrible lately I am constantly dropping, was on the droid forum app a few min ago but lost all connections and now on laptop. They better get their butts on the ball and fix this crap....

Reaction score
I am also having 4g and data issues. This phone is a hunk of junk....and I am on my 3rd bionic! I am calling Verizon tomorrow and demanding a different phone.