No more email notifications??

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
I am using Hotmail for receiving my email notifications. I have not had any problems with it at all. When I receive emails my custom ring tone works and I get my notifications at the top when I get new emails.

As of today it all STOPPED working for me?? I have to go into my email icon and refresh the page to see my new emails manually. When I refresh the page my custom ring tone starts playing and I get my notification at the top. It does not notify me automatically anymore?? I don't want to have to keep refreshing my email page manually to see my new emails and have my notifications to start playing!!

I have not messed with any email settings,notifications etc... it just stopped working all of a sudden today.:icon_evil:

Note: I just checked my gmail account and I am having the same issue as well. I sent 3 emails to my gmail account and I did not receive any notifications at all?? Once I opened up my gmail page and I refreshed it those 3 emails showed up and my notifications came on??

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I would go into SETTINGS > Accounts & Sync and double check your settings. I just double checked mine and I had to recheck the "Auto-sync" box again. And I know it was checked a few days ago when I set up my gMail, Facebook & Twitter. Once I did things started showing up for me too.