No Live Wallpaper Option

tam5070

Reaction score
Ok I'm sure I'm overlooking some setting here.

I wanted to load on a live wallpaper but when i go to menu>wallpapers it doesnt give me any option for live wallpapers. I have a few apps on my phone to tweak things is it possible one of these has a live wallpaper blocking setting that I enabled and forgot about?

I downloaded a live wallpaper from the market and when I tried to open it from the market it said my device wasn't supported (but I know it is because I've had the x since launch and used to have live walls on it).

Thanks for any help.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you gotten or downloaded any over the air (OTA) updates?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
T

tam5070

Reaction score
re

I'm rooted to 2.2 with no custom roms. I'm running launcher pro, and some of the different apps I have are like android tweak, extended controls, quick settings, system, and widget locker. The rest are just normal apps, not sure what is causing the issue though.

When I try to run a live wallpaper downloaded from the market a gray box pops up that says "unsupported handset"

scf

Reaction score
Not familiar with android tweak. Try going thru the settings, see if you inadvertently disabled live wall papers. No luck, then try uninstalling android tweak, rebooting and checking for live wallpapers.