No Internet Connection Available

rebma85

Reaction score
I'm loving my Droid. I just have a question to see if this is the norm.

When I disconnect from a call, the icons on the task bar disappear and I get a "No internet connection available" message. It's only for a second then the icons come back and everything is normal looking.

Anyone else experience this? Is this normal?

DroidPilot

Reaction score
Sounds like a software functionality issue. Are you getting a strong signal on your calls? clear calls?

I would maybe try a *22899 call to update all programing on the phone and see if that helps/works.

I have had my Droid for 2 weeks now and have used it in most of the U.S. (I travel alot) and have not had the issue you describe. That still doesn't mean its not an issue - but I would try the * call above.

OP
R

rebma85

Reaction score
Droid Pilot..thanks for the speedy reply.

Yes..my calls are very clear and strong. I just tried the update instructions and called myself from another phone. Same thing is happening.

Last night I did a restore but the phone reinstalled all my apps.

I guess I need to delete them and reinstall one by one to see what could be the issue?

Thanks again..Amber

Reaction score
Innternet Connection

I'm having the same problem - I'll have almost full bars of service and 3G and then suddenly I will get a message saying that there is "No internet connection" and I'll be logged out of internet apps like Meebo. I wish someone know what was up.