No audio on video playback

NCGiant

Reaction score
Just got a Droid Incredible and love the phone so far. I have a problem however playing back video that I recorded. The video comes out fine but there is no audio track. Same happens when I play back on my PC. I have read some forum posts that were similar but none of the solutions offered have worked for me. I have done the following:

• played back on phone, WMP, VLC and Quicktime
  • downloaded ffdshow and CCCP codec packs
  • Converted the 3gp to AVI and MPEG formats
None of these made and difference. These videos are pretty important to me and I am getting pretty frustrated. If anyone has any other solutions I would love to hear them.

Thanks, Nick

bumquip

Reaction score
no audio

Hi there, did you find an answer to the problem with no sound on uploaded videos??
Very frustrating.

D

dvdcatalyst

Just got a Droid Incredible and love the phone so far. I have a problem however playing back video that I recorded. The video comes out fine but there is no audio track. Same happens when I play back on my PC. I have read some forum posts that were similar but none of the solutions offered have worked for me. I have done the following:

• played back on phone, WMP, VLC and Quicktime
  • downloaded ffdshow and CCCP codec packs
  • Converted the 3gp to AVI and MPEG formats
None of these made and difference. These videos are pretty important to me and I am getting pretty frustrated. If anyone has any other solutions I would love to hear them.

Thanks, Nick

If you email me a small clip, maybe a few seconds recording pointed at a wall or something (make sure there is audio when you are recording it) I'll have a look at it for you, and see what I can do.

my username at gmail dot com.