Nintendo's Super Mario Run

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone out there playing Super Mario Run?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm in notify when available in iOS should be the 15th I believe

iPhone Seven Plus

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Short of a pre-release hack, I don't think its out in the wild yet (officially). And for 10 beans, I doubt it will find its way onto my devices.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Looked on play store for it, not available.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's still only on IOS. No hard dates on an Android release yet.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Pretty awesome game!! My boys LOVE it!

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm tempted to buy this when it's finally available for us. Glad to see @radon222's post that there's a free level to try first.

I'm not really much of an "endless runner" or whatever they call this time of game fan, but I do love me some Mario and they seem to have tweaked the formula enough that I might actually enjoy this.

If nothing else, I think it's worth the $10 to add to their collection plate and convince them to bring more of their titles to mobile and in better ways.

I'm thinking about dumping my 6P for a new phone when the last of my Christmas money rolls in, but if I decide not to, I've been toying with the idea of getting an iPad Mini or something so I can get a taste of how the other side lives. Idk if I'd buy this game twice (once on iOS, once on Android) though. That's pushing it...

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm tempted to buy this when it's finally available for us. Glad to see @radon222's post that there's a free level to try first.

I'm not really much of an "endless runner" or whatever they call this time of game fan, but I do love me some Mario and they seem to have tweaked the formula enough that I might actually enjoy this.

If nothing else, I think it's worth the $10 to add to their collection plate and convince them to bring more of their titles to mobile and in better ways.

I'm thinking about dumping my 6P for a new phone when the last of my Christmas money rolls in, but if I decide not to, I've been toying with the idea of getting an iPad Mini or something so I can get a taste of how the other side lives. Idk if I'd buy this game twice (once on iOS, once on Android) though. That's pushing it...

Do it!!! You won't regret it! IOS really does things wonderfully and the Google apps are amazing! You really won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Meh. I think I need a new phone more than another tablet. Not to mention, the money I've already invested in android apps over the years...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Anyone still playing this game?