Nintendo 64 Emulator Comes to Android Market

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I own many N64 games. Thanks.

Ooooo, I bet you $100 that's a "taboo" question--I recently got some heat for indirectly implying that one could move an Android app from one device to another. :blink:

-Matt
@Robster please do not go down this path again.
@ Gadgetrants You are correct! I deleted several post in this thread.

If this continues the thread will be closed and infractions issued.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just bought it...works pretty good on my rooted nook color. Mario runs better than zelda for me. It's a little choppy but not bad.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

beneharris

Reaction score
how is it with just the onscreen/physical keyboard. is it doable? the only thing that has me worried is the joystick, i think that would be hard to control.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
STEVE!!!! Oh man, why'dya do that?!?!?!? Now I have to get it and try it on the Nook too. :hail:

-Matt

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
On screen keys are a little tricky but not bad. I feel like they are easier to control on the nook because the screen is bigger than a phone. I haven't tried it on droid yet.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Its actually surprisingly easy to use, the dpad and joystick seem to be combined on screen. Just set l,z, and r to ur volume and camera buttons and its great!

Banjo kazooie! Diddy kong racing! Perfect dark!!! Omfg!!!!!!!

beneharris

Reaction score
Its actually surprisingly easy to use, the dpad and joystick seem to be combined on screen. Just set l,z, and r to ur volume and camera buttons and its great!

Banjo kazooie! Diddy kong racing! Perfect dark!!! Omfg!!!!!!!
for some reason this excites me more than when the ps1 emulator came out :icon_ banana:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
STEVE!!!! Oh man, why'dya do that?!?!?!? Now I have to get it and try it on the Nook too. :hail:

-Matt

I know, I was feeling impulsive today lol.

Its a little choppy. Had to mess with frame skip. I also had to kill a bunch of apps to free up memory. But it's basically good IMO. Keep in mind I am running phiremod beta 2 rom on the nook clocked to 1.1ghz. I haven't given zelda a fair shot but mario running ok

thedefectkid

Reaction score
Just bought it...works pretty good on my rooted nook color. Mario runs better than zelda for me. It's a little choppy but not bad.

Thanks I was wondering about this for my nook as well can't wait gunna download right now!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I am out. I can check those things later and let u know.