Ninja Fruit and others lags a lot on Motorola Droid 3

odongo

Reaction score
Hi friends,. i have the Motorola droid 3 and i've noticed that when i play Ninja Fruit it lags A LOT, i don't understand why because i have this "powerful phone" and it should not have any issue when playing this games.

I tried cleaning and closing all the back running apps, and playing it in low quality mode (game option) and its the same thing.

Could you help me to know why it happens?? Its the same also with PES 2012, Asphalt 6 and Angry Birds!

Help please! :blink:

pistacio

Reaction score
Try moving the apps out of the "media area" and onto the phone memory.

OP
odongo

odongo

Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but they are already onto the internal memory, another idea?

Also I only have 130 mb of free ram memory, Is it normal?

pistacio

Reaction score
So you cleared your app cache in "manage applications" for every app on the phone?

Have you rebooted your phone lately? Try playing directly after a reboot...Your RAM availability should increase. After a full day of use I have about 170 minimum.

That's about the only suggestions I have, besides rooting and freezing the bloatware ( I personally disabled about 63 stock apps!)

Sent from:
[ ] Droid 1 A855
[ ] Droid 3 XT862
[x] Xoom WiFi
All rooted, of course.

OP
odongo

odongo

Reaction score
Yeah, i reboot my phone two times a day, cleaned apps cache and disabled all the stock apps time ago. I dont know what else I can do,.

But thanks for your answers and help, know i prefer a 1GB ram phone minimun.

Alcapwn89

Reaction score
This is a bug within the sound drivers for Motoblur devices. I had this problem both on my Droid X2 and now my Droid 3. It has nothing to do with free RAM or anything like that, the only thing we can do is hope Motorola get's around to fixing it.

OP
odongo

odongo

Reaction score
This is a bug within the sound drivers for Motoblur devices. I had this problem both on my Droid X2 and now my Droid 3. It has nothing to do with free RAM or anything like that, the only thing we can do is hope Motorola get's around to fixing it.

Thanks a lot,.. i suspected that it was related to something else that i cant control... dancedroid

pistacio

Reaction score
Wow, would have never suspected that!

I'll stay tuned to this one...

pistacio

Reaction score
Just curious if your situation is resolved. Are you on system version 5.7.906? Did it fix your problems?

flamer.gamer

Reaction score
Same problem here!
I first thought it was only for 3D stuff, but saw it in other 2D games as well (like Angry Birds) .. Freeing up RAM doesn't fix it, overclocking to 1.2 doesn't fix it either, so could be a rendering bug/issue.. don't really know..