Nice looking skins any one used them?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
The matching background this is pretty cool...but I don;t think I would customize my whole droid like that...The vinyl on the back of the screen is enough for me :).

vessej

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've always skinned my phones from uniqueskins.com. You can customize them and even add your own pic to it. BTW I'm not affiliated with them, just some cool stuff.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I alway think of a anime character using those when I see them......

karib

Reaction score
I used these skins on my LG Dare and they fit and held up very well. I'm in the mood for something more on the plain side for my DROID though.

hoosiermama

Reaction score
I have a skin from decalgirl.com on my Droid and on my Kindle. I really like theirs, and if you remove it, there's no residue left. The droid skins also have downloadable wallpaper to match.

threejane

Reaction score
my husband and i both have custom skinit decals on the back of our droids. had them for about two months now and so far no complaints. holding up pretty well. we didn't put the decals on the front of the droids cause we didn't want to cover up sensors or buttons. we use steinheil crystal screen protectors instead.

here's a bad shot of mine, can't show his cause it has a nekkid lady on it lol

Attachments

• myskin.jpg
    myskin.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 330

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got skins from Gelaskins. I'm not exactly fond of the front skin and will probably remove it but I do like the back. The matching wallpaper is cool if you're interested in it.

Gelaskins has cutouts for the sensors and LED's. There's also printing on the skin for the 4 hard buttons under the screen.

Z

zhanglin

A very good post and certainly these are points really useful.

arjen20

Reaction score
Hi all.
I am thinking of buying a new lg dare phone having skin on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing lg skins?

Lg dare skins