Items NOT TO BUY From eBay -- Battery Charger & Case

USMCsilver

Reaction score
Here are some worthless items.

Just don't want other Droiders to get burned:

NEW Universal Mobile Battery Charger For motorola droid - eBay (item 280431797968 end time Dec-30-09 17:31:35 PST)

for Motorola Droid A855 Case Cover Hard Rubber Black - eBay (item 120501814220 end time Jan-03-10 10:31:53 PST)

The case was the one that pissed me off the most. Nothing "OEM" about it. Also, the "rubber" coating is a JOKE. It's sprayed on, and isn't even 0.000001" thick. It sucks and is marred by the touch of a fingernail.

To make it even worse, the plastic case is actually white. The outside is sprayed black, but not the inside -- nor the edges. Snap it on, and all you see when you slide the phone is the white plastic edges. ARGH!

Anyway, this stuff is Chinese trash and the sellers should be hung in a public square and have cell-phones hurled at them.

You've been warned... :icon_ devil:

mbeatle

Reaction score
I bought a similar case (hard rubber, black) for about the same amount just a few weeks ago. It does not have the square hole in the back, however. It's a great case, no problems with fit or wear, even after dropog it a few times. :) That said, it's good to know not all cases are the same, despite the similar descriptions.

mikespe

Reaction score
I bought a similar case (hard rubber, black) for about the same amount just a few weeks ago. It does not have the square hole in the back, however. It's a great case, no problems with fit or wear, even after dropog it a few times. :) That said, it's good to know not all cases are the same, despite the similar descriptions.

+1 on this. The OP must of got a bad seller. I bought 2 of those cases (different seller) that fit fine and yes did have the "rubberized feel" to it but it was painted on. But I also asked the seller about it before I purchased. I have one in black and one in red.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
E-bay went in the crapper years ago....They got too commercialized....
Started worrying about the bottom line and not the users.