Nexus X Monster Specs Appear in New Leaked Pics

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-x-antutu-benchmark-1.jpg

We have some new intel regarding the rumored Moto Nexus X smartphone that might get you really excited about this device. According to these supposedly leaked pics, we now know the specs of the device and they are at the top of the curve. Here's the scoop,
  • 2K display
  • 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
  • 3GB of RAM
  • 32GB of storage
  • 13-megapixel camera
  • Android 5.0
On top of these specs revealed in the pics, we also have an AnTuTu score of 35,430, which is none too shabby to say the least. You can see the rest of the pics in the thread below.

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those leaked Nexus X specs and benchmark pics:

nexus-x-antutu-benchmark-1.jpg

nexus-x-antutu-benchmark-2.jpg

nexus-x-antutu-benchmark-3.jpg

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If only Verizon would let this happen... Sigh.

Sent from my XT1060

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
display might be a little big for my liking (if it's the rumored 5.2-5.3")....and looks like no SD card [sigh]

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The only piece missing to this puzzle is a definitive display size.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
display might be a little big for my liking (if it's the rumored 5.2-5.3")....and looks like no SD card [sigh]

Not surprised as Google does not seem to like sd cards rather you use their cloud services. With that said, since owning my nexus 5 thought I would miss the sd card but I don't. Then again I do not keep a lot of junk on my phone and with both drop box and google cloud I have enough space in the cloud to back up my pics. And for files I use my leaf drive.

leef-bridge.jpg

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not surprised as Google does not seem to like sd cards rather you use their cloud services. With that said, since owning my nexus 5 thought I would miss the sd card but I don't. Then again I do not keep a lot of junk on my phone and with both drop box and google cloud I have enough space in the cloud to back up my pics. And for files I use my leaf drive.

I have a ton of music and no desire to invest the time to whittle down my collection (maybe if I get around to creating some playlists).

The cloud would be fine, EXCEPT I travel a lot and I'm not paying an arm-and-a-leg for airplane wifi. And that specifically is the time, more than anywhere else, I want to listen to my music or maybe watch a video.

If and when I spring for a tablet then maybe it won't matter to me, but probably not. Google's war on offline storage irritates me to no end. And this is only because I have unlimited data - if I had a 2gig cap my irritation would turn to outright anger.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have a ton of music and no desire to invest the time to whittle down my collection (maybe if I get around to creating some playlists).

The cloud would be fine, EXCEPT I travel a lot and I'm not paying an arm-and-a-leg for airplane wifi. And that specifically is the time, more than anywhere else, I want to listen to my music or maybe watch a video.

If and when I spring for a tablet then maybe it won't matter to me, but probably not. Google's war on offline storage irritates me to no end. And this is only because I have unlimited data - if I had a 2gig cap my irritation would turn to outright anger.
Yeah you make a good point. Odd how the phone that launched the hype for android (Moto droid) made built their ad campaign around external battery and sd cards and here we are 5 years later Google modeling the brand they were attacking. For me right now I am able to work around it but if I was someone who traveled I would be angry. But it is obvious that google is using their devices to make money off their software and cloud services just like samsung and apple. My complaint is if they going to go that route at least offer a 64 gig model. One plus proved not only that it can be done but that it is not that expensive. At this point 32 gig should be the base with 64 being the second.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2