Nexus forum growing..

Edmvr6

Reaction score
WoW, The Nexus forum is growing pretty quick, I last checked on tuesday and they had 230 now they are at 732. Does any one know How many members we had at the Droid forum when the Droid was first released? and does anyone think they are gonna out number us? just curious

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WoW, The Nexus forum is growing pretty quick, I last checked on tuesday and they had 230 now they are at 732. Does any one know How many members we had at the Droid forum when the Droid was first released? and does anyone think they are gonna out number us? just curious
Let's not start a forum civil war :) :icon_ devil:

Guchi

Reaction score

would we be the north or south???

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

would we be the north or south???
Good question.

Technically it would be the Droids from Star Wars vs. Nexus-6 Androids from Blade Runner. (Do Androids Dream of Robot Sheep)

OP
Edmvr6

Edmvr6

Reaction score
hahhaahahahaha you guys are crazy

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
A week before launch we were jjust over 300 members.

OP
Edmvr6

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Thanks for that info... I was really curious