Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Depends on the size at that point, do want a bigger 5.95 screen or do you prefer the small 5.25 Moto X?

That is a good question...I don't mind either to be honest. I did like the Moto 'environment' of the first gen. Migration was AMAZING and easy. That leads me to another question, can you get Moto Migrate, Connect, and Assist on the Nexus 6?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is a good question...I don't mind either to be honest. I did like the Moto 'environment' of the first gen. Migration was AMAZING and easy. That leads me to another question, can you get Moto Migrate, Connect, and Assist on the Nexus 6?

Never tried Migrate, but yes on Connect and Assist, I would have to assume that Migrate would be fine too.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P

To follow-up on that, I did the tap to restore on my Nexus 6 and it worked great coming from my Nexus 5, I just had to enter a password for my Google account and leave the phone alone.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
To follow-up on that, I did the tap to restore on my Nexus 6 and it worked great coming from my Nexus 5, I just had to enter a password for my Google account and leave the phone alone.

Gratzi for the info. Now I know. Still torn between the 6 and Moto X....Curse decisions.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Gratzi for the info. Now I know. Still torn between the 6 and Moto X....Curse decisions.

Anytime, that is a tough choice. Both are going to get updates quickly, both have active display-ish features. Nexus 6 has wireless charging, that was big for me, and it comes with the turbo charger.

For me it was easy as I knew I wanted the bigger screen having been using the Nexus 5, which I went to from the Note 3. The Nexus 5 has been the best Android experience I have had, just need a little more screen real-estate.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The software issue is because some of them were shipped with a test build of 4.4.4 kk. You will know when you turn it on if you have the wrong software.