Nexus 6 "Lollipop Dream" Rom Compiled With Linaro

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lollipop-3.jpg

The Lollipop Dream Rom doesn't make crazy claims of Extreme Performance or Extreme Battery Life. They have decided to let the Performance of the rom speak for itself. This Rom for the Nexus 6 has been compiled with Linaro. In the past Linaro has been proven to increase the speed and performance of Roms. This will bring your Nexus 6 to Android 5.0.2. Some features include advanced reboot menu, alarm icon hidden from status bar, ambient display, audioFX, back button app kill, battery icon options, battery saver mode, busybox, clear all recents added, clock and date customizations, double tap status bar to sleep, several google apps added, led battery/notification customization built in, power savings improvements when screen is off, proximity wake options, quick pulldown, quick settings options, tether mod, volume rock wake, wallpaper chooser, and much more. Head to the link below for the download.

Via XDA

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Still haven't pulled the trigger with rooting or anything. If I did I would most likely to disable encryption, enable the notification led light, and enable double tap to wake. I'd also consider installing a bare bones, completely stable AOSP ROM. I am happy being completely stock for now though.

And to be honest, now on 5.0.1, I see no difference between having encryption on vs off on my nexus 6.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The stock AOSP rom by ScottsRoms is great

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
@DroidModderX , you just might get me to keep one of the ones I have with news like this. I was really hoping to see Linaro included in Lollipop from Google/Verizon. I'd love to see some real performance comparisons. God how I wish that the Turbo were rooted but that's really a stretch. If it were, we might just see something like this for the Turbo as well.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

seaneoin

Reaction score
Hey am running lollipop on LG g3 but it's only 5.0. I'm in the UK so I'm wondering if I can expect a 5.0.2 update or is this specific to the nexus as a good few of the features you mentioned are not available to me.