NEW [ROM] AOKP/Vanir AK47 Rom For The Verizon Galaxy Nexus!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-galaxy-nexus.png

Vanir has been a popular Stock Rom for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus for quite some time. The reason it stands out is pure speed! It has been a clean, snappy, high performance rom, but that being said it has left some users wanting more. Being that it is strictly a tweaked version of stock there are not many customization options. Developer "Akellar" looks to change that with his "AK47" Rom for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. He has taken the excellent Linaro compiled Vanir system and added built AOKP on top of that. This brings a whole new world of options and features to an already superb experience. The Rom includes anything and everything that has been merged into official AOKP as well as MMS from Team Baked. Grab this rom from the source link below!

Via Rootzwiki

Carpetman

Reaction score
When I dl this rom it won't go past the AK47 boot screen. I tried to reset to stock with Wugs app and it say can't find adb.

Last edited:
OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
be sure to wipe data

Carpetman

Reaction score
I have installed this rom and gapps after going stock 4.2.2 and wiped data,cache,and dalvik cache and when it boots up it says " Unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" and "Unfortunately Setup Wizard has stopped." What do I do?