Nexus 10 help

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
OK ok ok. So i know this is a Galaxy Nexus thread, but I can find a decent forum anywhere on the nexus 10 and since its pretty close in OS with the Galaxy Nexus I figured some of yall might be able to help.

So I just got it in the mail last night and booted up and set up all my accounts. Signed into google and went to play store and immediately started downloading apps. Played around with it some more and yeah.

Well the "Gallery" app and there are 3 different folders...Camera, Instant Upload, and Buzz-mobile. Well under the Instant upload folder is like 465 pics and i have NO CLUE how they got there. Were they synced with my google account or something? Also, i open the folder and look at the pics and alot of them are junk and stuff i would like to delete but i click on the pic and there is no option to delete them. Do yall know anyway that I can delete some of these pics that I dont want that are in this folder?

Thanks again for your help.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Are you a Google+ user? If so the maybe you have it set up to instant upload via Google+ and that's where they would've showed up from, since you synced everything.

OP
H

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
Are you a Google+ user? If so the maybe you have it set up to instant upload via Google+ and that's where they would've showed up from, since you synced everything.

I do have a Google + account but I haven't set it up yet on the tablet and even when I did have it on my RAZR I like never used it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's the only thing I can think of that deals with instant upload.

I just checked my Nexus 7 and I don't have anything that uploaded except a few from Picasa through my G+ account. I don't see an instant upload tab either.

Last edited: