newbie ....saying hello

tuneupman

Reaction score
hello all, i am new here and wanted to say hi. i am a diesel mechanic in south jersey and just got my first smart phone. i will most likely ask alot of questions that have already been answered because i am not familiar with forums online. i have only had my lg vortex about a week and it is great to be able to get on the internet and all anywhere i am. i probably wont add much to your site but will ask a ton of questions.
thanx

shazam_it

Reaction score
hello all, i am new here and wanted to say hi. i am a diesel mechanic in south jersey and just got my first smart phone. i will most likely ask alot of questions that have already been answered because i am not familiar with forums online. i have only had my lg vortex about a week and it is great to be able to get on the internet and all anywhere i am. i probably wont add much to your site but will ask a ton of questions.
thanx

welcome! and dont worry. everyone asks questions on this site. and someone always has an answer :icon_ banana:

mccr48

Reaction score
Hi I'm new and I was wondering where can I find my cash setting on my droid Motorola?
Thank you so much.

mccr48

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I think it is spelled cach and I figured how to turn it on. Thank you!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out.

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)