Newbie has some questions about accessories, etc...

jeffw_00

Reaction score
Hi - I'm making the transition from Blackberry to droid (bought a Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere ii) and

1) I'm surprised I can't find a soft "skin" (blackberry terminology for a -soft- rubber casing) for it - is this not a droid "thing"?

2) I'm surprised it's so hard to find a simple belt pouch (so I can go biking with it) - where should I be looking? Amazon had very little. I don't want to do the hard-shell+holster thing (too heavy) . Is this also not a droid "thing"?

3) Does anyone know of a music player that lets you advance to the next song by pressing a hard button without having to look at the screen? (again, for biking).

Thanks!
/j

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Stratosphere I & II were mid-tier phones that never got a lot of attention so accessories may be hard to come by. As to the music player, I don't know off-hand which ones allow this. Most custom Roms will let you do this on any music player though.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
J

jeffw_00

Reaction score
yes, something -like- that, but vertical, and with access to the buttons (kind of like the blackberry pouch) - thanks though - I suspect it's the kind of thing I'll find at a walmart or something (generic)

I've seen the hard snap on cases - one would think they could build it the same way with something softer...

OP
J

jeffw_00

Reaction score
yes, I understand that's the situation. Not sure why that's the situation, but that's a discussion for another day 8-}

thanks
/j