New X

champ41

Reaction score
So i oredered the droid x today from verizon! im pretty excited being its my first smart phone! it said it will be shipped through fedex i was wondering what day do you guys think it will be here??

eriscrazy

Reaction score
So i oredered the droid x today from verizon! im pretty excited being its my first smart phone! it said it will be shipped through fedex i was wondering what day do you guys think it will be here??
Most of the time when you order from Verizon they 2 day ship it. At least that's how fast they shipped my wife's fascinate. And Congrats on owning one of the greatest android phones on the market... screw the Thunderbolt....

Sent from my Liberated Droid X!

Silverback

Reaction score
I also chose the X as my first smart phone. This is one of those rare instances that a product has exceeded my expectations.

Sent by Droid

sugarnova

Reaction score
You made a great choice! The X is my 5th smartphone, and my 4th smartphone OS, and by far, it is my favorite.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jmorton10

Reaction score
This is my 5th smart phone (I had 4 Windows phones) & this is the first one I have been 100% happy with.

snap20110304_164007.png

~John

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
You'll prolly get it monday if you haven't gotten it already and depedant on weather delays.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
C

champ41

Reaction score
thanks everyone! im looking forward to getting it!! :)