NEW USB Type-C Flash Drives From SanDisk As Low As $20!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51ENq8GLlSL._SL1000_.jpg

The USB Type-C devices are starting to flow in this year. The Nexus 6P from last year, the HTC 10 and LG G5 from this year and plenty of upcoming phones all have USB Type-C ports. SanDisk has finally released a Type-C flash drive. This gives you even more options for expanding your storage.

Imagine if you had a 200GB card installed in your device plus a couple 128GB Flash Drives. You could carry a whole library of Blu Rays everywhere you go. These thumb drives are also excellent for storing your Nandroid backups, and music collections.

These are USB 3.1 and have speeds of up to 150MB/s! Flash Drives are available in 16/32/64/128GB sizes. Prices are $19.99, $29.99, $39.99, and $69.99. Grab yours from the link below.

Via USB Type-C Flash Drive

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought one of these right after getting my 6P and am very happy with it. It's great for transferring files between a PC and my phone because I can plug it into either a standard USB port or a USB-C port. When I fill up the 64GB micro-SD card that's in it, I'll upgrade to a 128GB. I was concerned about the durability of the plastic cover that protects the card but it has survived being in my pocket daily since November of last year and it's still going strong with a firm detent.

61EVR2Jnu6L._SL1000_.jpg