New Update

m@tt

Reaction score
I received it the new update last night so far can tell you the dock station display is different, they moved around option to put your phone into ring/vibrate, of course new Google cards. Doing some researching I found these.

NOTIFICATIONS

• Take action directly from the notifications panel. Send emails, return calls, share photos and more. Notifications are expandable and you scan multiple emails, see event details or full images and more.
SMART KEYBOARD

• More accurate and relevant dictionaries have been implemented. Jelly Bean’s keyboard guesses the next word before you type it and voice typing now works even when you don’t have a data connection, and text-to-Speech capabilities have been improved.
GOOGLE NOW

• Just the right information at just the right time. Get today’s weather before you start your day, know how much traffic to expect before you leave for work and when the next train will arrive as you’re standing on the platform. Cards appear throughout the day automatically.
ADDITIONAL JELLY BEAN ENHANCEMENTS

• Move between Home screens with more intuitive graphics and smooth transitions.
  • Enjoy more reactive and uniform touch responses.
SOFTWARE UPGRADES

• Improved voice and data connectivity.
  • Native calendar settings have been improved for a better user experience.
  • Improved reliability and connectivity of Back Up Assistant Plus & Visual Voicemail.
  • Time stamp shown in outgoing multimedia has been corrected.
APPLICATION UPDATES

• Video calling portal and Accessories Application has been preloaded.
  • Verizon Video has been removed.
  • Color Application has been removed.
  • Fully integrated Amazon app suite has been preloaded (includes Kindle, Amazon MP3, IMDb, Audible, and Zappos).

clintro

Reaction score
I have to wait until I get home and move back to stock then upgrade :(