New Update for LauncherPro now Available

necronomican

Reaction score
the virtual looping doesnt work for me. i went threw the adjustments and didnt see anything to turn it on or off.

mdowns989

Reaction score
I bought plus version and love it... the ONLY thing I like about ADW better and WISH they would add to LP is the horizontal app drawer... I found a thing called vLauncher that mimics the sideways scroll but not as clean moving... ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Code Money

Reaction score
Yes. LauncherPro Just keeps getting better & better, just like the android OS. The future is ours, open-sourcers!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bhall238

Reaction score
I agree with an earlier comment; this app is so worth it. It just gets better and better.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jayman350

Reaction score
I am another person who started out with LP, went to ADW, and now I'm giving LP another shot. I really like the loop scrolling for the screens.

I do prefer the hidden app tray for ADW over the scrolling dock for LP, but I'll live with it for now.

Oh the joys of Android... if you don't like something, chances are someone has felt the same way and made their own version.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just spent hours last night trying to undo the update. I don't like the little gray triangles in the LP calendar widget (but love the widget) and had changed them out. For some reason after the update, I couldn't get them to change. Almost like the images are pulled from somewhere other than the /system/app/LauncherPro.apk. When I went to uninstall updates, all hell broke loose.

LP went to as if it just was installed (all the set up I'd done was gone) and after I did a restore, it would just reboot after a few minutes. Anyway, not losing LP and back to earlier version.

Anyone know why I couldn't mod the widget images successfully?