New Ultimate Droid Rom User

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
I just want to start off by saying that so far i am loving UD. Very fast, great features, highly customizable, great themes for it, very stable. So i recently made the switch to Ultimate Droid, as i like to change my rom very frequently, and i think i have finally found the rom that i can see myself staying with for a good long time. With almost every other rom i have tried, there has been some part that i felt could be improved on. But with UD i can only come up with pros and no cons. This is new to me and i just wanted to thank the developer for the great rom and see what everyone else likes about it. Also any suggestions on some more themes are also always great.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
welcome to the finish line. :) As far as a theme goes, depends on what color you like. I make Red Glass and 24k Black Glass (gold). There are also other reds and blues, brown, pink, rainbow, green, etc... many mnay to choose from.

antron007

Reaction score
welcome to the finish line. :) As far as a theme goes, depends on what color you like. I make Red Glass and 24k Black Glass (gold). There are also other reds and blues, brown, pink, rainbow, green, etc... many mnay to choose from.

Any chance of you porting red glass to ss4.9 or the new lfy?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I could swing it over to 4.9. Might be a bit though. I am currently working on Gold for UD (an updated version I mean), Blue and Red and Gold for BB (all done except the stupid clock on the noti bar). Then 4.9 in Red I can do. My goal (and it is lofty, is to have everything done by the end of this weekend. That includes your request for 4.9.

OP
D

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
Just looked up Red glass and love it! will definitely have to try that one out.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks!! Much appreciated. Just make sure you use verison 1 or 2 for UD 1.0.0 Should be on page one here in the UD section.

OP
D

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
thanks!! Much appreciated. Just make sure you use verison 1 or 2 for UD 1.0.0 Should be on page one here in the UD section.
I am a huge fan of black and red color schemes so your theme is right up my alley. Going to put it on now. From the pics looks like fantastic work.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad to hear this. As I tell everyonr, if you see tweaks that would look good, let m eknow. I am never opposed to changing it up a bit.

white_ash143

Reaction score
Since you are on the subject... it would be nice if the 24k black glass didn't have the black and gold striped widgets.... I mentioned that to Cuttalott but he say nothing.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Since you are on the subject... it would be nice if the 24k black glass didn't have the black and gold striped widgets.... I mentioned that to Cuttalott but he say nothing.

Give me a screenshot. It will help me better understand your thouht here. Also, once I see this screenshot, what would you prefer? All gold? All black? or something else?

OP
D

Desert Eagle

Reaction score
I just ran across this info in case anyone else, like me, is experiencing this. Occasionally my home screen "redraws" itself and can take a few seconds for the widgets and apps to pop back up when i exit applications. Just found a way to fix this:

In terminal emulator enter:
su (enter)
echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 >> /data/local.prop (enter)
reboot (enter)

By doing this i have not had one redraw at all today. Just thought i would pass that along if anyone was interested.