New to the Site

Dulce14u

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm finally here since my HTC Eris is still on 2.1, and since it's 1 step away from dying, I figured I'd finally give rooting a try as a last resort.

My biggest issue on the Eris is the lag of 30 seconds it takes to place a call, the 2nd being battery life. With that said, I now use my phone for the following and in exact order:

Texting, Facebook, emailing, watching YouTube videos, playing words with friends, twittering, and yahoo messenger.

• I have been thinking about ROM's for it, but havent' made since I don't know much about ROM's for Droids. With the above stated do any of you have any suggestions?
Come December I am snatching up the Droid Charge
Thx, Dulce

:welcome: to the Forum. I suggest that you take a look at our Eris section for help and assistance.

Unfortunately the Eris is, IMHO, kind of an out of date android device. I'm not saying it's not a good device just that it's kind of ancient history. That happens rapidly in the Android world.

Anyway, check out our Eris section for answers and assistance.

Eris Direction

Thank you Hookbill,

You'd think these Droids are being thrown out of a tennis ball machine on high. :rating01:

I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction.

Have a great evening.

Thank you and Help

Thanks for the welcoming.

I've been on this site for 6hrs and on the xda on how to flash my eris.

I need the link to upload to my computer(which I don't know how to do either, and no gives steps to this nor droid.eris forums) I have tried 4 and no go. to then download to my phone.

Is there somewhere you can refer me to please? I was hoping for the froyo tazz 26 or if nothing else then the cynogen tazz v5.

Thanks,
Dulce14u

Back