New to the forums

Chillson

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys. I'm new here to the forums and only had my droid for about a week. I had a Blackberry Storm before, but just wanted to say that so far I'm loving it! A phone that pretty much works as advertised as opposed to a disappointing Storm experience.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
glad you like it! i also came from a blackberry, and i can REALLY appreciate the difference.. welcome!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:byestorm: Welcome "Chillson" to DroidForums :byestorm:

You will find you are not alone in being an ex Storm owner. I still own mine, but it's only used as a paperweight/clock/mp3 player nowadays.

We hope you enjoy your time on the Forums !!!

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Been enjoying my Droid for a couple of days now, but I'm keeping the Storm in a drawer within arm's reach. Just in case. Assuming I don't have any horrific problems from the Droid in the next week or so, I'll ditch the Storm. Droid is SO much more elegant, and far more responsive.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
welcome to the forums dude......all you have to do is sit back, absorb all the great info and just chill son....

good to have you : )

BeefyBeefo

Reaction score
It's amazing how many ex-BB users are on here. :eek: Just picked up my Droid today and my girlfriend (also Tour user) won't put it down. :D:icon_ banana:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
It's amazing how many ex-BB users are on here. :eek: Just picked up my Droid today and my girlfriend (also Tour user) won't put it down. :D:icon_ banana:

Time for you to go out and get another Droid for her, or you may never see your Droid again !! :icon_ devil: