New to TB and site

Juststevenva

Reaction score
This is my 2nd Droid friend gave me his old OG Droid to look at since I had a BB and was looking to upgrade at some point I loved it from the start. Went on Thursday to look at the TB and it was nice but wasn't ready to drop that kinda dime yet and wanted to look at the other 4g phones coming out. Long story short the OG started act'n up yesterday and even with hard reset they couldn't save her so had to upgrade.

Love the phone so far but does anyone know how to video chat using the front facing cam yet?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Im sure someone in the community that is testing the TB will have more knowledge than i do on it and can give you a instructions list. Feel free post opinions and make yourself at home

OP
J

Juststevenva

Reaction score
Thanks

thanks 252... seen alot of talk but nothing hit'n on what I've been looking for. Have noticed that the battery doesn't last a full day at all but then again I've been uploading apps and txt'n most of the day also.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
You also haven't rooted yet have you? And also might want to try a battery saving app called juice defender and uninstall any task killers. Also I can go menu>settings>applications>running services and close all the apps that I don't want running

Sent from my Liberated D2