Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
Hey thanks for all the help so far guys! So I flashed SPRecovery, then installed ROM Manager and downloaded SimplyStunning. Went to flash it with SPRecovery and it said "no .tar files found" so I opened ROM Manager and just flashed Clockwork. Used clockwork to flash SS and now it's flashing. Will update after that get's done and let you guys know how everything went!

jchammer123

Reaction score
I saw your post over at the SS thread and must say, very nice of you to make a post like that!!! Chevy deserves all the positive feedback he gets!

For future reference, Rom Manager will only work with ClockworkMod, it just allows you to flash to SPRecovery in case you have backups there. Sometimes RM will give you crappy installs of roms and kernels, so if you end up with a laggy rom try to install it manually and see if that helps. I used CW for a long time and recently found RZRecovery and it is another amazing tool to have on your Droid. You have to install things manually, but it sounds like you know what your doing, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App