New to forum

mschris1101

Reaction score
I am new to this forum...I got my droid about 3 wks ago...love it can't put it down, but still can't figure something out.

Any help you can give on the camera applications would be great...like how do I change the settings so that the picture always goes to my SD card?

Thanks
MsChris1101

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am new to this forum...I got my droid about 3 wks ago...love it can't put it down, but still can't figure something out.

Any help you can give on the camera applications would be great...like how do I change the settings so that the picture always goes to my SD card?

Thanks
MsChris1101

Welcome to the neighborhood, MsChris1101! So glad to have you here! You'll find this forum to be full of very friendly, helpful folks. As to your camera question, I'm not sure. Try a search (above) for camera or check out this post for some ideas: Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I think any picture you take with the camera is automatically placed in a folder called DCIM which is already on your SD card.

You can view your SD card when your Droid is mounted to your computer or download Astro from the market and use it to view your SD card.

Mike