New to facebook...help with app/integration?

Laramie

Reaction score
Ok...I know I know...welcome to 5 years ago.

Basically, I want to be able to all the Facebook stuff, comment, post to the "wall", etc.

But, I already have all my contacts from google, I don't want my contacts who match on facebook to override or conflict w/ anything, basically I just want to keep stuff on my phonebook separate from facebook.

I guess I'm not sure what happens on the phone when you sync the facebook stuff...just looking for a little general info and help.

FootballRef

Reaction score
You can tell the Facebook app not to sync and it won't.

I mostly use the Facebook web page instead of the app.

droidman101

Reaction score

Basically, I want to be able to all the Facebook stuff, comment, post to the "wall", etc.

But, I already have all my contacts from google, I don't want my contacts who match on facebook to override or conflict w/ anything, basically I just want to keep stuff on my phonebook separate from facebook.

I guess I'm not sure what happens on the phone when you sync the facebook stuff...just looking for a little general info and help.
ok go to contacts then click your menu on the phone then click on accounts and settings, then click on facebook, then choose do not sync and there you go

OP
Laramie

Laramie

Reaction score
You can tell the Facebook app not to sync and it won't.

I mostly use the Facebook web page instead of the app.

Oh ok, thanks about the sync, didn't know that.

How is the website better than the app?

OP
Laramie

Laramie

Reaction score

ok go to contacts then click your menu on the phone then click on accounts and settings, then click on facebook, then choose do not sync and there you go

Got it...thanks!