new to droid

-Q-

Reaction score
Well I just canceled my incredible order for the Droid X. I have been using the storm for the past 2 years I am looking forward to seeing how the X works

phatkat66

Reaction score
welcome to android OS.

I left a bb curve from nextel to the droid.... I never looked back

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well I just canceled my incredible order for the Droid X. I have been using the storm for the past 2 years I am looking forward to seeing how the X works

How'd that go for you? Did they argue with you or just do it without a problem?

OP
-Q-

-Q-

Reaction score

How'd that go for you? Did they argue with you or just do it without a problem?

It was simple. The guy at verizon said that this was going to happen a lot. The last he heard was the next shipments of incredible would not ship until the 23rd of this month. He also said that Motorola is going to have more then enough Droid X to keep up with demand.

zoomzoom9

Reaction score

I'm coming from the Storm as well...I can't wait to get rid of it and get the Droid X, the timing was perfect, right when my NE2 is up! :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting. And that's the way it should be. We had a thread yesterday with a member claiming that he couldn't get an X and they were trying to force him to keep the Incredible. Didn't make sense to me.

armalite

Reaction score
Hey all I'm new here and can't wait to dump my Storm for the X Was going back and forward between getting the Iph4 or X and think I'll stick with verizon for the X.