New to droid

jillyjack

Reaction score
Hi - I just got my droid about a week ago and it's been a little overwhelming! i am so glad that i found this forum and you are all so helpful! i already found out how to find the sms popup app and it works great (after many confusing tries)

FoxZia

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I am glad that you are enjoying your new phone. I use the Handcent and love it. It is similar to Pop up SMS but more features such as putting different background for each of your recievers. For example, I use flowers in my Mom's background and colorful background for one of my friend. It's easy to see who I am reading/responding to and not send the wrong message to someone else. :) Anyway, welcome!

OP
J

jillyjack

Reaction score
thanks

thanks so much. I am a little bit overwhelmed by the phone - and by all the choices there were to choose from in the sms popup app. I didn't really know how to set the parameters but after much trial and error (asking my husband "text me again!") it finally worked. I like your idea of flowers! hopefully i will gain some confidence and someday go for it!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Jillyjack, lots of helpful people around here so feel free to ask any questions you have about the Droid!

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I have to giggle at the "overwhelming" statement. When I got my phone, I literally spent 3 days straight on this forum learning about what it can do.

Love it!

OP
J

jillyjack

Reaction score
Overwhelmed

Thanks Dan! appreciate it! and Jim, I think my use of overwhelmed was an understatement. I think cranky and complaining was mre like it! :mad: I am better now!!
My husband (HD rider) loves your graphic!