New to Droid

matrice0056

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the droid and don't know much about them. I was about to buy an iPhone until my buddy let me mess with his moto droid. I was hooked. I scrapped the iPhone idea and bought a moto droid myself last week. So far it's awsome. I used to take my iTouch with me everywhere but now it's just sitting on mydresser, untouched. :) I look forward to learning from everyone and meeting some new people.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the droid and don't know much about them. I was about to buy an iPhone until my buddy let me mess with his moto droid. I was hooked. I scrapped the iPhone idea and bought a moto droid myself last week. So far it's awsome. I used to take my iTouch with me everywhere but now it's just sitting on mydresser, untouched. :) I look forward to learning from everyone and meeting some new people.

Welcome! As a former iPhone user, I think you made a good decision to purchase a Droid. And now that you've joined this forum, you will really be hooked!

Mike

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Wow, you are on a roll.

1. Picked the Droid over the iPhone!! Good start.
2. Picked this forum to join!! Great decision.

You really should go pick some lottery numbers. You have such a good streak going.

Welcome to the board and hope you enjoy your Droid as much as I do mine.