New to Droid

SdotQuairoli

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Sal. I just got the incredible 2 about a week ago and I love it. Not really familiar with a lot of these phones but I have played around with my friends iPhone. Couple things I would like to ask like how to make my battery run longer. It lasts about 12 hours or more, I usually just throw my phone on the charger when I get home from work at 330 (the battery is usually at 40ish%). And I wanna get rid of these games that came with the phone since I don't use them. anybody have a layout on what their screens look like with their widgets and stuff arranged as of now I really have no layout. And what themes do you guys use, I'm only using the HTC sense one with my own background. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Also as far as the battery life goes you could download an app called "battery indicator" which will show you what is using up the most battery. There is also an app called "juice defender" that is really helpful in controlling your device to optimize battery performance. Also turn the gps and wifi off when your not using it. Im running the motorola UI but I can "beautiful widgets" looks good for a clock and weather widget. I hope this can help and feel free to ask any questions. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2

OP
S

SdotQuairoli

Reaction score
Thanks guys..right now I do have juice defender which does show some difference from when I got it..ill have to check out that other one..oh and do you guys know how to stop the draining of the battery when the phone is turned off..last night I figured out that the battery drains when the phone is shut off and off the phone is not charging lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums