New to droid / big red (help)

wateroksnmud

Reaction score
I'm currently with ATT and have been for as long as I can remember. Been with the iPhone since launch in 2005, and recently made the mistake of upgrading to the iPhone 4. I'm going to Verizon this weekend and cant decide on which phone would be best for me. This is what what matters to me in precedence...

1) internet usability
2) push email
3) synchronization
4) software runs smooth and fast
5) tethering (miwi)
6) customization
7) camera with flash
8) music

I pretty much use my phone as a laptop, so battery life is nice as well. What would your suggestion be? I've been eyeing the Droid X and the Fascinate. What's your opinion?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! i hope you stick around once you make the droid plunge :)

as for your specific question, i would just try them all out - i think the best choice for you will become apparent. i don't own one, but have played with a few - imho it's awful hard to beat the DX. i have a D1, and can't imagine owning anything other than a Moto Droid of some sort.

happy hunting, and look forward to seeing you around!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup. i have it and love it. but it really comes down to personal preference.

egarcia

Reaction score
I have the D1 and love it but my wife has the DX and I am very much jealous of that machine. Right now im waiting to see what the LTE phones they are gonna come out with.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my D1 is rooted and smokin - i'm not making ANY kinda move until i see the T2. oh, yeah...!!