New To Droid And Modding

kirklan760

Reaction score
Hey guys I got my moto droid about a week ago. I actually had the droid eris for awhile but when it broke I used my debating skills and switch over to the moto droid. So far I am very happy with the switch I made. This is the first phone forum I have ever joined and I am looking to get into modding the phone. I have a couple friends that do alot with the iphone's and I am sick of having to ask them what to do. I want to be able to be able to mod the phone myself and show them what droid can do compared to the iphone...terms like rooting...rom..all that is very new to me and im looking for a good place to start and build up my skills!! any helpfull advice would be appreciated!!!!

kristoff125

Reaction score
Go to one of the many rom forums, modding the droid is extremely easy.

OP
K

kirklan760

Reaction score
yeah i am doing alot of reading....i just dont want to get in over my head and brick my phone...i wish there was a term definition posted on this forums saying what all these terms mean everyone uses...lol

kristoff125

Reaction score
yeah i am doing alot of reading....i just dont want to get in over my head and brick my phone...i wish there was a term definition posted on this forums saying what all these terms mean everyone uses...lol

There is one, use the search button =)