New to Droid and Forums

pokerhauntis

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently upgraded to a Droid. I am not even sure which version it is but they just released a better one last month (verizon). I got mine about a week before that :icon_evil:. Anyways, I am trying to figure out what this phone is capable of and also how to put a signature on my text messages. I would also like to know if I can forward things such as funny video messages, plain txt messages, etc. Another thing is that I use Exchange at work and am "trying" out the touchdown application but I wish I didn't have to choose the account for a specific contact. Why can't it all sync? Does it sync after I purchase the app? I am also new to forums so I do not know if this is the place to be asking all of my questions but the email said I should start here..lol. Thank you! Pokerhauntisdancedroid

droidweb

Reaction score
What is your phone capable of? Haha... I can't list all the things here. How about you list some things you want it to do and someone here will tell you how to do 'em.

You want to put a sig on your texts? Try one of the messaging apps. I recommend chomp sms or handcent sms.

Forwarding vids is easy. If you're watching a youtube vid on your phone, just press menu, then share. You can share via fb / twitter / gmail / SMS / etc, etc

I haven't done much work on exchange support, so someone else is going to have to help you with that. As for syncing, all of your emails / contacts are synced automatically to your google account.

Any other questions?