New to Forums

ShoelessJoe

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to the Droid Forums. I am also new to the latest generation of smart phones. I had a Blackberry Curve 8110 for about a year. Used it basically for email and phone. Never used any of the advanced features. It was a company phone and messaging was disabled, so this is my first real foray into a personal full functioning smart phone. I am enjoying the apps that are common, but I am looking for more specialized apps some hidden gems. I am also having issues with Wi-Fi. It's showing connected to my home wireless network, but behaves as if it is not using it. Unfortunately, I do not have good coverage at my home and apps like Pandora are timing out due to connectivity. I am looking forward to learning more about this device and getting the most out of it.

Thanks,

ShoelessJoe

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Welcome! You will find countless hours of information on this site as well as amazing people to help you out...

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: welcome to the fray... PLENTY to keep you busy. I suggest starting with the Stickies and using some quick searches.